World Wide Shipping
We ship around the globe. So wherever you are, you can get the best advice on the greatest gear at the best prices! We currently do not ship to Sudan, Cuba and Uganda.
Before completing any purchase, please check all product Specifications (“SPECS” tab) to make sure you’re choosing compatible items that will work in your country. In addition, please confirm that your country’s import rules and regulations will allow you to import the item you’re purchasing. We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible, Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s), all shipping charges are estimated. Simply just inform our staff with your complete shipping address details, we will respond with a quote as soon as we can. Please send us an email with your Home / Mobile / Office phone number, so that we can add it to your shipping data. These informations will speed up the shipping process as the shipping agent can call you in case you are not present at your shipping address in the moment of delivery. Order will be shipped out to your declared shipping address as soon as possible after payment is confirmed. It takes within 24 hours for your order to be processed (to double check parcel content and to add extra gifts). We generally ship the parcel with a trackable shipment with tracking number provided. Shipment can track online, we will provide you with a link to track your package online and traceable recorded delivery and you can track their progress via the couriers website.
We work with multiple carriers to offer you different shipping options. UPS is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose FedEx or DHL, EMS or TNT (Local only). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
* Guaranteed delivery time. * A signature may be required upon delivery (at the discretion of the UPS delivery driver and depending on your location). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. * If you have a UPS account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by AZ Tools Pro. Account numbers will be verified with UPS. (Only available in the Local Order).
* A signature may be required upon delivery (depending on your location and at the discretion of the FedEx delivery driver). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from FedEx. * If you have a FedEx account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by AZ Tools Pro. (Only available in the Local Order)
Truck/Air Freight (Local only)
* Overweight and/or oversized items (example TVs) can only be shipped by common carrier. * Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery to the all state. * For delivery to the inside of your home or business, please call us before delivery date (Available for first floor only.)
* We ship worldwide (except to Sudan, Cuba and Uganda). * For shipments to Russia, the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 5000 Roubles per shipment. * Oversized items that don’t fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via Air Freight Forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method. * We reserve the right to block certain products from being shipped outside of the ID, based on manufacturer restrictions. * Shipments to P.O. Box addresses can be shipped via EMS Service only * Shipping and billing address information can be saved or edited in the My Account section. Delivery Times * If your order is being shipped from AZ Tools Pro (not drop-shipped) to a ID shipping address, you will get an expected delivery date for each shipping option during checkout. These dates are based on carrier shipping practices, destination and the items you order. (Expected delivery dates are estimates. Orders can be delayed due to verification or time of order being placed. Items that are not regularly stocked cannot be held to the expected delivery dates.) * Orders may be delivered in separate shipments * Order cutoff times for all* domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: 1. Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm ET 2. Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST 3. Excludes “Standard” Shipping which requires additional processing time. * Domestic orders shipping via TIKI, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush)*, received before 7:00am will be shipped same day *Excludes “Standard” Shipping which requires additional processing time. * Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): 1. Monday – Thursday: 2:30pm 2. Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm * International orders received before 7:00am local time time will be shipped same day. * The tracking number you receive from us in an Order Status email during the daytime may not be updated on the carriers website until that evening. You may also track your order on our website * Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Item(s) may be returned within 30 days of delivery date for full credit.
- Returns requested outside of our standard return period may be denied or subject to restocking fees.
- Special order item(s) cannot be returned or refunded.
- All items will need a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
- RMAs are valid for 30 days. Return shipments that are not initiated within the 30-day time limit will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Item(s) must be returned unused in original and resalable condition.
- No stickers, markings or labels can be added to the product or box
- All original packaging and accessories must be undamaged, unused, and returned with the unit.
- All manuals, documentation and applicable calibration certificates must be returned and unaltered.
- We reserve the right to withhold credit or charge a fee for item(s) that do not meet these requirements.
- Credit will be issued once the item(s) is received, inspected, and approved.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Calibration services on new products are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping charges, unless the return is due to a shipping error.
All merchandise returns require a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Any returns received without an RMA will be refused or charged a restocking fee.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- To request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service team.
- 0821-2005-5814 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 7pm EST)
- OR email email@example.com
- Please have the following information ready:
- Date of purchase
- P.O. number
- Invoice number and/or Order number
- Reason for the return
- Prepare the item(s) for shipment
- Carefully package the item(s) to prevent damage during shipping.
- Include a copy of the original packing slip with the reason for return written on the packing slip.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the shipping package or include on shipping label. (Do not write on the manufacturer’s packaging)
- Prepay shipping and send package to:
- az tools pro
Attn: Returns Department
Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta No.118, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta. 10730
- To request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Once we receive your return, the item(s) will be inspected. We will notify you immediately of the status of your return. Once approved, we will issue a credit for the value of the item(s), including any applicable taxes.
Damaged or Defective Products
If your order was broken in shipment or if items are defective, our customer service department will assist you with a refund or replacement.
If your order arrived damaged, please contact our customer service within 1-2 business days. We ask that you provide photos of the defect for each affected item, as well as pictures of the packaging and delivery box. We will process a replacement order for all affected products.
Defective or Warranty Related Issues
If your items arrived defective or broke within the warranty period, please contact our customer service immediately. It may be necessary to first contact the manufacturer for technical support—it is common for new products to be configured prior to use or simply need a setting change. Upon confirmation that an item is defective, We will provide an RMA and specific instructions for return.
We will handle all warranty claims for you. We never ask you to contact the manufacturer directly.
The following items are non-cancelable and non-returnable:
- Special-order items, defined as items that are not out of existing inventory, are customized, and/or items that include factory-installed options
- Consumable items or accessories, including but not limited to batteries, books, software, and carrying cases.
- Calibration services performed on new product purchases.
- Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous material returns are subject to the policy outlined above.
- Due to shipping restrictions, We are unable to accept returns of hazardous materials at any of our locations.
- If you need to return an item that qualifies as hazardous material, please contact our Customer Service team and we will do our best to work with the manufacturer to accommodate your request.